Street School is . . .
- Tuition-free, non-profit, alternative high school of choice that provides education, therapeutic counseling and outreach programs.
- A dropout prevention, intervention and recovery program accredited by Tulsa Public Schools for students in grades 9 through 12.
- A smaller, more personalized learning environment with a 13:1 student-to-teacher ratio and a 15:1 student-to-counselor ratio.
- A school that incorporates teaching through real life experiences which reinforce key learning outcomes.
- A place where students have one thing in common: their needs have not been met through traditional public schools
Want to know the latest?
Provide us your email address to stay updated on Street School news! Subscribe now.