Street School is . . .
- Tuition-free, non-profit, alternative high school of choice in Tulsa that provides education, therapeutic counseling and outreach programs.
- A dropout prevention, intervention and recovery program for students in grades 9 through 12 who live in the Tulsa Public School district.
- A smaller, more personalized learning environment with a 13:1 student-to-teacher ratio and a 15:1 student-to-counselor ratio.
- Accredited by Tulsa Public Schools and serves more than 125 students annually.
- A school that incorporates teaching through real life experiences which reinforce key learning outcomes.
- A place where students have one thing in common: their needs have not been met through traditional public schools.