Street Party 2016
Street Party 2016 is gearing up for a fun time!
Friday, February 19, 2016
6:00 – 11:00 p.m.
Dinner Served: 7:00 p.m.
Cox Convention Center | Assembly Hall
You are going to want to download this map!
Check out the BEST entrance door for Street Party 2016.
This year’s event will take place in the Assembly Hall of the Cox Convention Center where guests will have a four-course meal prepared by Chef Devin Levine. Event activities include a live auction, silent auction, wine pull and a raffle. Everything is designed for each attendee to support Street School in their own philanthropic way. Donors, foundations and friends of Street School will be ready to raise money for Tulsa’s award-winning alternative school.
Sponsorship opportunities are available.
This year’s entertainment will feature Charlie Redd and the Full Flava Kings! A multi-talented band will start the evening with bluesy jazz and then kick it into high gear after the live auction to all the popular dance tunes you know and love.
Nine live auction packages are available to the highest bidder! Professional benefit auctioneer Rick Miller will keep the pace fast and fun so everyone has a great time raising money for Street School. Check out these fantastic items up for your bidding pleasure:
- Thunder Struck! – four tickets to see the Thunder play the Minnesota Timber Wolves on March 11. This package also includes two hotel rooms at the Ambassador Oklahoma City and a $100 gift card to Kevin Durant’s restaurant, KD’s.
- Savor California’s Wine Country – Savor, swirl, snife and sip wine in Sonoma, California for five days and four nights at the Fairmont Sonoma Mission Inn and Spa with air fair for two plus more!
- Who’s Coming to Dinner – Ten guests will enjoy dinner in the home of Mayor Dewey Bartlett and his wife, Victoria. The evening will feature one of Tulsa’s top ten chefs, Chef Ismael Ortiz.
- A Years Worth of Date Nights – Whether you are celebrating an anniversary or spicing up a blessedly-free weekend, this live auction package offers an array of things you can do with your better half without worrying about the details. More than $700 dollars in restaurant gift cards, hotel nights, flowers and tickets for three different shows at Tulsa’s BOK Center!
- Spend Thanksgiving in the Cayman Islands – Make plans to spend Thanksgiving, November 22-28, 2016 for a six-night, seven-day stay in your two-bedroom condo at Plantana located on the widest part of Seven Mile Beach. A $1200 gift card is included for air and other vacation expenses.
- Get Down with T-Town Sports – This is the perfect live auction item for a business or individual who likes to gather large groups of people for live sporting action! 20 tickets to see the Tulsa Oilers in Suite 32; 20 tickets in Suite #7 at Drillers Stadium and spots in the St. Francis VIP tent for the Tulsa Tough ride on Friday, June 10, 2016.
- Dinner with Gardener Guy Paul James – It is a “garden to table” event as Paul James will cook ten guests an extraordinary dinner with ingredients from his own garden! You will dine in style in the home of Karen and Joel Kantor who are Paul’s neighbors.
- Dinner in the Coretz Auto Barn – Ten guests will enjoy an evening of food and cocktails in the company of 12 classic cars and Kim and Rob Coretz. This is a once-in-a-lifetime purchase as this exclusive auto barn is not open to the public.
- Royal Retreat in Monte Carlo, Monaco – Gather in the playground of the richand famous in Monte Carlo for seven days and six nights at the Fairmont Monte Carlo in a Suite for two. (land only)
Sponsors of Street Party 2016!
Presenting Sponsor – $25,000
Salutatorian Sponsor – $10,000
Coretz Family Foundation
Joseph and Virginia Dibert Foundation
William and Susan Thomas & Robert and Jill Thomas
The John Steele Zink Foundation
Honor Society Sponsor – $5,000
The NORDAM Group
US Beef Corp.
Zarrow Family Foundation
Class Officer Sponsors – $2,500
Bank of Oklahoma
Conner & Winters
Annette and Bob Ellis
JP Morgan Chase
Miranda and Phillip Kaiser Foundation
Matrix Service Company
Ruth Nelson Family Foundation
Lou and Connie Miller Foundation
Selser Schaefer Architects
Walsh Barnes Interactive
Student Body Member Sponsor – $1,000
Patrick Bardsley and Barbara Stanley
Campbell Lepley Hunt Foundation
Cherokee Nation Business
Carol and Ron Cobb
Gloria and Tom Cobb
Concrete Services Corporation
Barbara and Harry Dandelles
Diagnostic Imaging Associates, Inc.
Drummond Law, PLLC
Judy Gadlage & James Lawrence
Bob Hurley Ford
Cyndi and Mike Kernan
KWB Oil Property Management
Dr. Lori McGinnis-Madland & Todd Madland
NPI – Nameplates, Inc.
Patrick’s Pub & Grill
Sara and Jake Royster
Peggie and Gary Woods
Patricia P. Savage
as of 02/05/2016