Transforming Lives Building Healthy Minds Creating Opportunities

Admission & Orientation

Enrolling in Street School is as easy as 1, 2, 3!

STEP ONE: Complete on-line application found here. Or, download the paper application here. Complete, scan and return by email.

STEP TWO: Complete phone interview

STEP THREE: Provide transcripts and complete testing

Once the application is received, intake counselor Catherine Stow will schedule a phone interview. You will enjoy talking to Catherine! If you have questions, her email is and office is 918-833-9800.

If you have been enrolled in Tulsa Public Schools, we can access your transcripts. Once the above steps are complete, you will be scheduled for a reading and math test.

All students must also complete the enrollment process at the Tulsa Public Schools enrollment center located at 2819 S. New Haven.  You must be enrolled in the high school assigned to your address in order to transfer to Street School once accepted. Students must live with a parent or legal guardian who is a resident of the Tulsa Public Schools District or obtain an approved inter-district (out-of-district) transfer. Street School is accredited and receives in-kind support from TPS.

The following forms will be provided at the information session. They are provided here for your information for additional details.

Orientation Forms

Information Forms & Links