Street School Legacy Society – People often think they must choose between their family and charity when it comes to planned giving. It is possible to reduce or eliminate taxes and give more to the people and organizations you cherish in life. To find out more about how you can take care of your family and your finances, while still supporting philanthropy.
Becoming a member of Street School’s Legacy Society is a simple process; you can include Street School in one of the following ways:
- Provide a gift through a bequest—this is a gift made through your will or trust. These gifts can be:
- Specific dollar amounts
- A percentage of the estate
- The residue of the estate
- Make Street School a beneficiary on your life insurance policy, pension plan, or retirement account.
- Establish a gift annuity or trust, providing income for you and others, as well as making a gift to Street School.
- Make a gift of cash to Street School
Benefits of Joining
- Donors will be honored as a member of Street School’s Legacy Society for their support.
- Recognition in our annual report of donors that invest in the Power of Education.
- Your gift will have a continuous impact in your community.
- Potential for reduced taxes
Please contact Street School at 918-833-9800 for more information on how you can invest in the Power of Education through Street School’s Legacy Society.
The information above is not intended to be used, and cannot be used by any taxpayer, for the purpose of avoiding tax penalties that may be imposed on the taxpayer. Street School, Inc. does not provide tax advice. Please consult your tax advisor.